Our non-medical services enable our clients to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own homes.
Clients can choose morning or evening hours, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Services for Quality Assurance Homecare Servcies:
Our services include the following:
• Meal Preparation
• Basic Homecare / Housekeeping
• Personal Grooming
• Medication Reminders
• Companion Care/ Family Respite
• Safety Supervision
• Extra measure of control over employment decisions.
• Hire and train your "own" attendant (with our a assistance, if needed). The attendant can not be your spouse.
• Our hours of operation are:
a. 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
b. Monday - Friday
c. 24 hour answering service
• Additional training and
resources given to
consumer and attendant
for further support from
• Receive comprehensive
the consumer care needs
through the Department of
Health and Senior Services.
• Feel safe and have a peace of mind knowing your friend or love one is taking care of you.
• At least 18 years of age
• Must be able to self-direct
• Physically disabled
• Meets nursing home level of care
• Medicaid and Self Pay Eligible
Self Pay & Medicaid
320 Brookes Dr, Ste 222
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Tel: 314-921-9498 Fax: 314-921-9948
320 Brookes Dr, Ste 222Hazelwood, MO email@example.comTel: 314-731-7858 Fax: 314-731-7878